Thursday, December 27, 2012

MERRY XMAS BITCHES!
Oh my fucking god, 2012 is ending in few days time and I'm kinda looking forward to 2013.
Okay, I'll leave the xmas post to the later part.
 
WE ARE SO SICK OF TOWN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
So back on last friday, my very annoying boyfriend and I, along with Jeremy went JB for a feast at pizzahut! Yup, that's right, PIZZAHUT, those that you can see all over singapore. If you didn't already know, M'sia pizzahut is so much better than S'pore. Okay, the price of course is like much lower, and the pizza is so so so much better, the best pizza I've ever tasted.




The picture really doesn't do any justice :( This is my favorite super cheesy pepperoni pizza!






 
$35-$40 for 1 mug of mountain dew, 1 Large pizza, 2 garlic bread, 4 cream of mushroom and 8 chicken wings. The amount of food we ordered can feed up to 4-5pax lo, and with that amount of money,we can only get a set for 2 in S'pore! Why is it so tough to live in S'pore?! Oh and their movie tickets are super cheap too, $10 for 2?! I wanted to catch a movie there, but we have to rush back for Hiro's 22nd so yup, that's all for our pizza journey!
 
Moving on, we the 3 musketeers met again for dinner at Arab street the following day, before the boys head off to meet Hiro & co. at zouk.
 



 I really love him, decked in shirt, jeans and boots.




"Call me ,maybe?!"

Hoookay!! I think that pretty much sums up my last weekend. I'm running out of time, so xmas post maybe next time. Bye folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment