Monday, January 7, 2013

MEH MEH MEH, IT'S TIME TO UPDATE MY BLOOGY!
Holy shit, it's already 2013, I'm turning 20 in 3 months time. God, I'm still not done with the 10s :( 

Here's my xmas post as promised, though it's abit late. But anyhow, what's xmas without my bffs?! 
This time round, we had our xmas dinner @ Switch. It was full house when we arrived, but it didn't take long for us to get a table. So yup, the service is not bad, as for the food, slightly overprice. It could be due to public holiday la, I'm not so sure, if you're keen, google it and try it out yourself.

Look at the ARMY BOY, so tan and skinny now.




The most exciting part has to be the exchanging of gifts. Because we don't know who we are receiving the gift from, it got us super anxious to find out. 

And tadah, here is my santa claus, Celeste Yeo! 







After dinner, I rushed back to Studio M, spent the rest of the night counting down to xmas with shah and friends. I was too lazy to take out my camera, so no pictures of our room. 

Straight after xmas, we need to plan for our NYE! For the past few years, we have been eating out, watching fireworks somewhere near Marina. This year, to avoid the super annoying crowd, we decided on steamboat at Ivan's. 

See, we even have chocolate fondue!! 













Okay, that's basically how I spent my xmas and nye, with the people I loved most.

No comments:

Post a Comment