Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas is just a week away, I love shopping for xmas gifts, but it's really not quite an easy task, can think until I wanna cry one loh! Anyway, I was out at town with haozhe and bernice on thursday. It has been so frigging long since the 3 of us went town together, why you all so busy one huh huh huh!!!

We spent like 7hrs in town hunting for the gifts, but to no avail. It's so depressing you know, like no longer fun anymore b'cus I can't find the perfect gift :(

  
 
 
 



 
 

Any any way, it has been 18 months, and this scumbag has survived! I'm really hot tempered, I don't think when I'm mad, & every time after I calm down, then I realised it wasn't entirely his fault. It's just me, over thinking. Ohwell, what to do, girls are like that one what. But thank you motherfucker for holding on and showering me with love & quite an ass behavior. I'm lucky to have you, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment