Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Helloooo!

Sorry for the lack of update, there's really nothing interesting to blog about plus my camera is at shah's so there isn't much photos. For the past few days, I'm as good as living in hell, it was one of the toughest week ever, I had a big fight with shah, the worst throughout the r/s and to top that up , common test is just around the corner, to be exact, 2 days time. But during this period of time, I'm so glad that my friends were there for me, now I'm proud to say, I've moved on.
 
 









HEH HEH HEH! I finally met up with Myelsa on monday, and it was super impromptu. Despite having paper in 2 days time, still she accompained me to Haji to look for my tatt artist. Love you bbg! And so, I went for my session the next day, okay I'm very impatient, I just wanna get it done as soon as possible. I've always been wanting to get inked, I even saved the words and some designs that I like. But I've never do anything about it, it has all along been just saying and contemplating, after all, what we are talking about here is a permanent implantation, so 3 years just past like that.

On the day itself, I went for the appointment alone, and tadah, after 2 good hours, I've got my dreamcatcher on my back. It's true that nothing beats the pain of losing someone who you love more than yourself.

 
Oh anyway, SkinsxBones will be taking a short break till I'm done with my exam, so stay tune!