Thursday, November 1, 2012

My crave for pancakes can never be satisfied, I love pancakes so much that I can have them for all 3 meals. And ever since the opening of Little Pancakes @ Upper Thomson, I've been dying to dine there, because they have the cutest pancakes in s'pore. See, even the pictures are so damn cute!
 
I had their Ham & Cheese and it was so damn good. To some, it might not be worth the price, it's really just pancake+ham+cheese+pancake and that costs around $7-9. But for a cooking idiot plus pancake lover, it's a MUST try.
Shah's nutella blah blah blah. So so only loh, mine was much better!

 
 
 

 
 
It's November already, we have been together for almost 1year 7months! That's quite scary, I never thought I could be with someone for this long. Whenever my friend ask me about my r/s, I would say there's no honeymoon period for my r/s, bcus Shah never change. But I guess it should be, I'm still in the honeymoon period, bcus he's still treating me the same.