Monday, October 22, 2012


Holla earthlings! It's really time to update this dead space, so I'm back with peeekures. Ever since I got my Sony F3, I bring it out everyday to capture the moments of life. Hahaha cork la, I just want it with me all the time, it's my first camera, madly in love with it.

And in case you didn't know, my blogshop is finally up! Muahahahaha, one step closer to my dream. I really love what I'm doing now, even though I've to give up like 4-5hours of sleep almost everyday. OMG, but I hate photo shoot, really hate it to the max.

First off- I hate putting on makeup, and because of the photo shoot, I've to spam the makeup on my face like free flow. It has to be thick enough, else I'll look super pale under the light. Plus, only one of my eye has double eyelid, it makes my life even more difficult.

Secondly- It's super tiring, okay maybe because I'm still not used to it, but I get really worn out after every session, as if my back can break anytime.

Last but not least- I HATE removing makeup. I have no idea why girls out there can be so hardworking. It's so tedious, I scrub my face super hard, so afraid that the makeup is not completely removed.


Anyway, today I gave school a miss, take stocks, pack and reply emails. And finally at 7pm, I manage to take a break, went out for dinner with my bffs Ivan & Haozhe.




My super shag face after the opening of skinsxbones.
 

Hahaha this is damn funny. Ivan couldn't stop taking pictures, so I've to do this to make him stop.
 

Look! This was me, before I start my blogshop, I look so much better. Okay, no la, it was actually the lighting. The stupid eye bags never fail to make me look ugly.





 Oh and school has started! My handsome classmates.

 
Few days back, Wednesday if I'm not wrong, Shah and I had dinner with Rachel & Craig. We headed over to Rachel's and the night ended only at 4ish. We were happily playing drinking game and the 3 of them suddenly suggested booking a room at Studio M over the weekend. Well, apparently, they didn't even gave it a second thought, everyone just agreed in excitement. It took me like 10mins to process what they were all agreeing on. See,the power of alcohol, it makes human think faster, way too fast!
              
And so, there we were, weekend at Studio M. I'm glad that we made that decision though, it was a really nice laid back weekend.







Hahahaha, these 2 pictures are damn cute,the 2 of them, party like a rockstar, whenever & wherever!



 
I think a month ago, Shah & I had a room at The Bay, after checking in we went Dean & Deluca, the pretty new cafe located at Orchard Central for brunch. I've heard a number of good reviews so I thought it's worth giving it a try. The food were just alright, nothing fantastic, kind of overcharge.

 

 
 

 Dinner at don't know don't know where, sorry I couldn't recall.
The Bay hotel! The room was fine, but I would still go for Movenpick or Siloso Beach resort if they weren't fully book.
 
Okay, it's time for bed, I'm left with 2 hours of sleep. Ciao kiddos!