Monday, July 2, 2012


Just a very very quick update, before I fly off to bed.Last thursday, if I'm not wrong, Bernice, Haozhe and I went Timbre for dinner, It has been years since the three of us went out for dinner, like really years okay, 2 years?! Bernice has a hectic life, revolving around work, school, Deroy and family. And now, this is the weird part, I've no idea why I can still be extremely close to this fucking busy girl, even when we were to text only once in a month and meet, probably once in 3months.

Hmmm, as for Haozhe, I met him like almost every week. Like a brother of mine, we are just way too similar, aries family here! So far, he is the only guy that I can spend 2-3hours chatting the night away, without getting the " Can we just go home" kind of feeling.


#OOTD for Myelsa 19th @ Helipad.