Monday, June 25, 2012

HELLOOOO STRANGERS!
This weekend was awesome, 4D3N at Adinda's with babyboy. On sat, we were all excited for the flea @ club Avatar, okay, I'm actually the only one who is excited,woke up an hour earlier. Adinda and Shah were sleeping like a bear.

The crowd was surprising, I didn't expect so many to turn up, and it turned out that the girls had to even queue to enter. Overall, I made a profit of $400+, all thanks to babygirl, Adinda and my very strict boyfriend, who doesn't allow me to shop:(








Honestly, a part of me was rather relunctant to have Shah coming along to the flea, but since I've always wanted to set up a stall with my boyfriend at flea, so yup.

There are so many pretty and skinny girls out there, 10000x better than me, be it in terms of characters or looks. And flea, especially, is always filled with gorgeous girls, I am like super insecure.

But on the day itself, he made me felt so stupid to even have the thought of all the above. Despite the crowd/the girls, he still behave like himself, kiss me on the forehead, hug me from the back, pat me on my head, to me, his action is equivalent to telling everyone that " hey I'm taken!".

Okay, maybe some will be thinking, " seriously, is he even that great?". Frankily, besides my bffs Ivan & haozhe, Shah is probably the only guy left on earth who can stand me. I am the kind of girlfriend who needs a lot of attention from my boyfriend.

Example: When shah is playing game, I would go on saying " shah, hug hug!", till he threw his ipad aside and pay full attention to me. And when I stop saying, he goes back to his ipad, 5 minutes later ,I go again " hug hug".

Another thing is, I can die not shopping for a week, so every weekend, we will be in town, hunting for clothes. Basically, I am the only one shopping, but shah is always more than willing to be there with me. Just on sat, after the flea, three of us went town for dinner, despite the weird stares from everyone, shah with that huge ass luggage, didn't even complain a single bit.

Though I love him hell lot, but bullying him is my hobby!
 I always wake up earlier than him, and I will go kicking him, pulling his ears and blanket, kiss him randomly, tickle him till he is half awake. It's super hard to piss him off, if he were to do this to me when I'm sleeping, for sure I'm gonna shout at him. And guess what, all he does was pull me in, kiss me on my forehead and whisper " love you!"

LIKE WTF! He tried to act romantic, cunning bitch. Of course I didn't fall for that, continue bullying him till he's awake, but still, he didn't never punch me in the face. BORING~


Favorite colleague!

Next post, Bestfriends! So stay tuned.