Sunday, June 17, 2012





 Making out way to Nex for Snow White @ 12mn last saturday.

 Hello kitty that shah bought me! <3


On last sunday, shah and I paid a visit at Jolene's pet shop, I miss that girl so much, 9 fucking years we have been through, now that we have grown and many things had changed, but we still feel the same towards each other.
Tuesday night @ 2am I got all cranky for no reason, shah happened to knock off and texted me, my reply was fucked up,straight away he knew something was not right and made his way down to pick me up to serangoon for maggie goreng. So damn sweet for the 1st time! 

Following day, I took a day off and we went JB for lunch + movie! The weather was crazy,  so frigging hot the entire day, even in the cab, we felt like we were melting.  








So yesterday marked our 14th month and on friday night I surprised baby with C.H, he was so shocked, couldn't stop smiling, damn cute!

Changi for seafood yesterday!