Sunday, June 3, 2012

That's my boyfriend taking a break from mugging, omg even when we were out at sentosa right?!
 See such a hardworking boy, though exams were around the corner, he still made it a point to bring me  out on weekends. 






NEW FAVORITE TOTE!



Friday night, zouk with babygirl. I'm glad I met her, and now I had a clear picture of what really happened, it doesn't really matter anyway,let bygones be bygones.



Yesterday, town for lunch with shah before we made our way to Bt. Gombak.  Our dear friend, Adinda, has moved to Bt. gombak which is super duper near me, okay not that near la, but much nearer as compared to Serangoon. Anyway, we planned to reach there before four and help her out, but I don't know why, we ended up at gombak a 5ish.

So we went on separate ways because at 6:30PM ......
I'M MEETING BFFS FOR PEPERONI PIZZARIA!!

Like finally, I've always been wanting to try out the pizza, I can feel them swimming in my stomach. Muhahahaha, yumyum tumtum!




 Vroom off to the cafe in pinhui's car!

 I've no idea why the pizza look so small here, but it's really huge, 21inch' yo!

Oh and yesterday night I stayed over at shah's, brought the memory pillow I bought from Mustafa over and it feels so damn fucking good! I've to thank theodore for this, because he swop a pillow that costs $19.90 with the one I wanted which is $49.90. Okay, in another words, I only paid $19.90 for that $49.90 pillow. FUCKYEAH MAN!

Nothing beats falling asleep and waking up next to my boyfriend, now with the MEMORY PILLOW, I can just sleep the day away.