Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm seeing my babyboy in few hours time, need to get my beauty sleep real soon,so just a short post before I hit the sack. 

HAPPY 13th MONTH SCUMBAG!

Finally the day ,on that particular week, I've been looking forward to arrived. I still can't believe that it's already our 13th month, it seems like it was only yesterday that we met. Nope, no flowers, no gifts, no candle light dinner, it was just a really simple dinner at Marche, and that's all I asked for.


Roasted chicken crepe. 
OMG ,THIS IS A MUST TRY!


 
Insanely in love with the ambience, so welcoming & homely. 
I want my house to be like this too!
 
Their bread look so delicious, like every single one of them,but we were too full for them.
 

Apple pie, best seller!!
To me, it was just, MEH.. 
 

Cheese Sausage Rosti!
I've seriously no idea why is everyone queuing for this extremely normal pan fried potato. So we queued for it as well, and it really turned out to be EXTREMELY NORMAL.
 

Till then,xoxo!