Monday, May 14, 2012

Why the weekends always past so fast ?! Sometimes I suspects that the earth actually revolves around the sun x 2 faster on weekends. Anyhow, last tuesday was my bestfriend IVAN WEE 19th bdae, and I made him a ultra cute card! So proud of myself, because it's my first time in the 19 years of life making a card for someone, I really hate doing art & craft, it takes way too much time and effort, too impatient for this kind of thing. 

Back to the celebration, we had dinner at Food for thought and OMFG they have the best red velvet cake! I can have 3 at a go, I think. Whatever it is, just go try it and you will know that I'm not exaggerating. Too good!





 #VROOM #VROOM in Ivan's car!
Shah helping out with the card making! Without his help I might just sit at a corner and stress till all my hair drop, love you.



Like all the teenagers, I get super excited when weekends are approaching. That's when I can finally spend time with Shah and as usual, friday was just a simple dinner at FFT, Saturday, we woke up at 9am, which is considered as early to shah,b'cus he normally wakes at 3pm, wasted no time and made our way to the beautiful island, Sentosa, for a great tan. Time past like motherfucking fast and soon the night falls, we went off to town for dinner with Jeremy, and though we were super worn out after sucha long day, still we went ahead with Fabulous 30 @ 12mn before calling it a day.


I'm madly in love with the prints #OOTD

Oh this coming wednesday marks our 1year 1 month, I couldn't wait to share how we gonna spend the night. Aiya but definitely not a gonna be a romantic day la, shah is never that kind of guy, it's good though, I never really fancy mushy mushy romantic guys. Would probably die right at the spot if shah surprise me with a bouquet of flowers. Okay I'm thinking too much, ciao earthlings.