Thursday, July 12, 2012

Facts about me:

I don't like to make friends, as in if one doesn't talk to me or introduce himself, I will just leave the situation as it is. Making the first move is a big NONO, towards strangers, I don't give a fuck, towards my friends, I don't see the need to. I love my friends, but texting each other every day and meet twice a week is not necessary what. It doesn't mean that if I text u once a month, I don't treasure you. It simply means : hey I still remember and love you, dear friend. 

Myelsa is one of my bestfriends, among all my other besties, I fought with her the most. The cold war can go on for 3 months? And I have to admit that I fucking miss her each and every time during the cold war period, but I just couldn't dig out the courage to text her. IKR, damn pussy! In the end, we still get back together, even closer than before. We both know that that will be the ending for our fight, find our way back to each other, it is so predictable because it happens too many times. Hahahaha! Fucking bitch uh, can die not having a tiff with me. 

And so two weeks ago, my babygirl turned 19th! I managed to get her friends and colleagues to join us for dinner @ Marche, & I'm glad that things turned out well. I swear it's fucking tough to plan a surprise, at least for me. The whole night I couldn't sit tight, I'm like super gan jiong. After the whole surprise, fuck I'm worn out. Even at Helipad, I have no energy to party! 
Eh eh eh, if you're reading this, next year no surprise one hor, bo stamina liao!




Next up, Bff Celeste 19th as well, and this time round, we had it done at 15 minutes@Laselle. Celeste is like the happy pill in the clique, she's forever super active and full of nonsense. She's just too fun to be with, sometimes, I couldn't even catch up with her. How time flies, everyone is getting old, and it makes me feel even older.





Okay this is so stupid, I'm blogging about the two bdae girls and I realized no photos were taken with them on that night, it's all in instagram:( See, with instagram, people saved few hundreds on camera. Thumbs up to the creator of it!