Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Q&A

I just realized I've quite a number of comments to reply, but I have no idea how to "unhide" them, even after I tried clicking "shown", it goes back to "hide" eventually. So i guess I'll just reply here then.

Starting from the latest comment-

Is novell your real name?
-Nope, still considering if I should be it in my IC.

Do you fight with your boyfriend?If yes, then how do u guys act like nothing happened?
-yea, as in quarrel and argue. We just naturally forgive and forget.

your bf sms so rude, u okay meh?!
-hahaha I'm equally rude, so yup, not a big deal.

How often you and your boyfriend go on a date?
At least thrice a week.I think it's more like a meetup to us, rather than date.

You smoke ah...
-yea,why?

I saw you in school before, so tall.
-Hahahaha you probably didn't notice the shoes that I'm wearing for that day. I'm only 160!

May I know what makeup concealer you use?
-I dont use makeup, am a very lazy girl.

Your parents know you smoke?
-Yep!

Why a malay bf? you could have be with someone better...
-Ohdear, wait till you meet shah and you will know why :)

You richer or bf richer?
-We are both poor, wanna share your moolah?

u not pretty
-noted!

where u normally shop at? love your clothes
-Town and online.

you and ur bf look so good together.
-Thankyou sweety.

take more pictures of you and your boyfriend!!!!!
-we are saving up to get a camera, my current one is fucked up :(

Does your boyfriend complain that u're fat or skinny? he got ask u eat more or less?
-No eh, he doesn't really care the way and amount I eat.

Shah so cute!!!!!!
-hahahah he gonna be so happy and jump around if he knows this.

How old is he?
-Shah? 22 this year

u fucking dao, saw u in np
-okay!

will u break up with your boy if he contacts his ex?
-No, as long as he knows where to draw the line then I'm cool with it:)

shah deserves someone better
-I feel you, will let him know.

ur family allow u to date a malay? i wish i can be like u.
-they don't eh, but it's my life, I live it the way I want it to be:)

sue used to like shah right? u third party?they take pictures so close, u not jealous?
-They are just best-friends.

Saw you and ur bf in town, both of you beating each other, so cute
-hahahaha thank you.

shah go shopping with u?
-yep he does, almost everyweek.

Okay, that's all for today, the rest I'll reply after my exam.



No comments:

Post a Comment