Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Continue from yesterday Q&A.

how many guys u f**k? can i fk u
-how cute can u be!

where did u get the dress u wear to uss?
-F21

More sales post!!!!!!!
-soon after I'm done with my exams:)

u still contacting ur bffs why so long never mention them on ur blog?
-yea, we're still close, but everyone is busy with exams.

Is celeste single?
-Hahaha yea, but if you don't play water sport, you can just forget about it.

the osf bralet and highwaist shorts still available?
-Sorry dear, both sold!

where shah & you stay?
- I stay at bukitpanjang, shah, punggol.

u eat pork?
-hahaha of course I do.

what course are you in
-Logistics Management

the long sleeve black shirt where u get
-You mean the one i wore to hongkong? I can't recall, sorry.

U and ur bf together for how long then no more honeymoon period.
-ohgod, shah & I were just talking about this few days back.We don't have honeymoon period,all the while same.

So nice, you and shah went hk together.
-yea, can't wait for the next holiday:)

u wrking?
-Nope.

how old r you
-19 this year.

whats your size?
uk 8 and waist 26

Are you attached?
-yup.

What facial wash u use? your face so clean!
-Laneige for now. No, I've pimples as well.

how much weight u lost?
-approx 14-16kg







1 comment:

  1. Hey babe im jolene !! Text me 84443548, i dont have yr no!!

    ReplyDelete