Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm back from Hongkong!! Actually pretty long ago, like a week? Last week was packed like sardine. First, Haozhe's 19th, it falls on a wednesday,so after work, everyone rushed down to Canele for dinner. My favorite boy/bestfriendforever/
Lifesaver!! I've mentioned it countless times, if it's not for haozhe, I wouldn't be what I'm now.
Meet our cam whore queen, hahaha give her 10 min, iphone will be full of her pictures.




Also the diva Julydia and mahjiong queen Pinhui.
Hongkong Trip 29th-2nd








AHPUI! Best brother ever <3



This looks like a human brain to me, but it's actually wanton. Hahahah sorry if this disgust you guys, I need to work on my photography skills.

Hongkong trip was so torturing, first day only, and I already wished that I can be back in singapore and spent time with shah & friends. It's so hard to get in touch with them because the wifi at the hotel just couldn't work for my iphone. It's the worst feeling ever! WAIT, but I am still glad I went though, the shopping was well too wonderful, okay besides that everything was just mehhhh.






Yes, the girl at the back is alittle too high/crazy, and that's my sister, Jenn! Omg, it was my first time clubbing with cousin Rachel and Jenn, and it was one hell crazy night. I slapped a guy, twice, Rachel almost went missing, Jenn dancing like one mad women,Loraine was super moody, I missed shah so much that I just wanna spend everyday in club with the girls, okay that's a little too much. But the night ended off well and we had bak kut teh to end the night.


Okay and the highlight of the week was shah staying over at my place on friday, hahaha no la, it's actually a well spent evening with Theodore on friday. We finally tried the butter ribs at 2 chefs eating place, and it is motherfucking good, not joking here. Of course, an hour or two at Holland V Tango and have a couple of drinks is a must with Theo, so we just go on and on talking about life, school, work, anything and everything. It's life changing knowing him, a piece of advice he give can make an huge impact in your life, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment