Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy 19th to me!




















27/03/2012 (Sat)
Shah booked a room at Siloso Beach Resort for me to spend my 19th there, the room is just average, but ambiance was two thumbs up. We checked in around 3.30pm, I was starving and craving for subway, so we left our bags in the room and went off searching for subway in sentosa. There was supposed to be one at Imbiah,and it closed down. What a wasted trip,but it was fun, taking rides and tram, exploring with that motherfucker who never fails to make my day, and we ended up buying cup noodles, all because we were to lazy to travel to Vivo for subway and shah was craving for cup noodles, so yup, lunch was settled.
After which, we met our friends for dinner at Vivo, it was nice meeting them after so long, especially Adinda & Shahreezal. And they got me birthday present, wrapped with the cutest wrapping paper ever! It was a pity Sue, Jeremy and Jesslyn couldn't make it, but nevertheless, I had a wonderful night. Oh and the best part was, I had 19 fruit tarts as birthday cake, I've always wanted fruit tarts as my birthday cake and this year, it finally came true, all thanks to Loraine bbg.







23/03/2012 (Friday)
Advance birthday celebration with BFFs at Wild Honey, the food was great, a little pricey though. Last year, my bffs bought me yummy cake from P.O.S.H, and this year, I had something different, 12 super pretty cupcakes from Twelve Cupcakes, they are so beautiful that I couldn't bear to eat them. Birthday celebration with bffs is always awesome, they never failed to surprise me on my bdae, and make me feel so glad to have them in life.






21/03/2012 (wednesday)
Shah finally came back from hongkong after 6 fucking days on last tuesday, stayover on that night. I gave work a miss on the following day, we went Lucky Plaza for chicken rice and spent the rest of the day at Thomson plaza starbuck, watching prison break season 4, sipping on chocolate cream chip, munching on caramel waffles, watching the night fall. Last stop of the day was The Prata shop, beehoon goreng there was such a disappointment, Suriya is so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment