Thursday, February 2, 2012

HongKong Day 2

I KNOW I KNOW, I feel like slaping his face as well!


On day 2, we went to this famous dim sum restaurant for brunch, and it's so different from S'pore dimsum restaurant. We were seated together with a table full of strangers and the weird thing is,they don't have a menu. The waitress push the food out in a cart, and you have to go over to them to get the food, it's super noisy and crowded, a great experience though.



Oh and at hongkong, I love how we walked around like two lost kids, with a huge ass map, asking for direction from passerby, and when we finally arrived at the destination,it makes me feel so fucking accomplished. We also popped by the H&M at Central, and it wasn't that great, there is not much different from the one in spore to me. So yup, after that was Mongkok, that place was a PARADISE, Shah went crazy finding his sport shoes there,seriously way too many shops. And the crowd was madness, it never says die,I swear!



After which should be TsimShaTsui, I couldn't find any stall selling curry fishball there, fucking sad, but other than that, everything was good. Day 2 was motherfucking tiring, we went back to hotel around 9plus, I remembered we didn't even bath, fall asleep soon after we got onto the bed. HAHAHAHA!



Day 3 will be up soon,piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment