Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Bdae Chua Hao Zhe!! Love you fucker, without you, I wont be able to wear those pretty clothes and don't even mention being invited to be model for the online store. You always say "NO" to whatever I requested, but in the end, you still gave in. Where to find such a good friend you tell me? WHERE?! Hahaha I'm lucky to have found 9 and you're one of them. HONORED NOT?!
Sushi buffet with my bffs before meeting my bbg. Last Wednesday was supposed to be Zirca with only my bbg,sue, and out of nowhere, the guys pop out,scare the shit out of me. They gave me another surprise bdae celebration ,fucking love them! That night was awesome,minus off vomiting thrice,IKR damn loser. The night before I left for bkk, we went for a drink at ann siang hill, then chill out @ pungol where they surprised me with cakes. Ikr, my friends love giving surprise. Every week without fail, there is bound to have surprise for this and surprise for that. They make life so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment