Sunday, March 27, 2011


I just touched down S'pore,BKK was motherfucking awesome. The first day when I was there, there's a earthquake! Like wtf right?! Worst is, I was bathing when earthquake happened, a lifetime experience man.


FYI, all the pictures above were taken the day before I left for BKK. My dear bffs celebrated my 18th bdae in advance for me.They even surprised me at my place that night! I swear they are damn good at acting, I didn't suspect anything at all. They simply made my day!
So after sending my bffs off, I went off to meet Sue and co for a drink and they as well, surprised me with cakes,thanks to sue and co, they made my day even better!I swear this is the best bdae ever. I love you guys so much, thanks for all the wishes and cakes!

P.S: I miss Lee Yixuan! Been long since I met her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment