Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zouk with Loraine & co.




shah dont buy you stuffs, u not sad meh

Nope, I like spending my own money, it makes me feel happy.


Saw you in rl at town few day back, you look so fierce (NO OFFENSE) but i like e way you dress

hahaha a lot said that, but I'm not fierce at all if you know me:)


have you mention breakup to ur current bf before?

yep, but the next min I took my words back and run back to him. So we never really breakup before.

u had sex with shah?

-

Hi novell, i am a reader of yours and i have a malay boyfriend too. my family is against it, but i really like him, i have to make a choice between him and my family, how? if it's you who u choose?please reply, i really need help

Maybe you can give your family some time to accept it? I would choose shah over my family. It may be too soon to say this, but he's someone who is worth. But of course I am not telling you to choose your boy over family, probably just let nature takes its course.


Shah doesn't mind you smoke? u thought of quitting>?


He doesn't mind. Yup, trying now!

No comments:

Post a Comment