Sunday, September 4, 2011

Out with my lovely girlfriend,Bernice,last friday for some serious shopping and dimsum @ YumCha. 6 years of friendship & still going strong, how awesome to have her in my life. Oh and yesterday, Julydia,Pinhui and I meet up in town for H&M, we queued for 50mins in order to get in, can you imagine?! Well but it's definitely worth the wait, I'm so in love with the apparels in store. So in love that I went back again today with Myelsa without queuing b'cus we are super early, damn aunty I know. We spent 3 ungodly hours in there and make sure we don't miss a single thing. When we were finally out, the queue was hell long, all the way to somerset. What a great sunday spent with my babygirl. Pictures will be up once she uploaded them on facebook alright. Now, off to try on my new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment