Friday, July 15, 2011



On tuesday, Haozhe and I planned to go for a tan in the morning before heading to town , thus we gave school a miss. The weather played a fool out of us, it was extremely windy and cloudy in the morning, so we decided to head to town straight away. That's when the sun came out to kill, wtf?!


bugis-town-fruit paradise.


I've always been wanting to try fruit paradise ages ago, and finally I had a taste of it on tuesday. It's frigging awesome. I was supposed to be at zouk now with my bffs, but oh well, uncle passed away, so no hanging out till late, which also means no party.


On a brighter note,tomorrow is the 3rd month with my babyboy, I've no idea what's in his mind though, all I know was to arrive at Habour Front at 10.30am. Motherfucker trying to be mysterious. I can't wait for time to pass faster. Alright, that's all, I need to get started with my assignments so that I can enjoy tomorrow. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment