Thursday, June 30, 2011



On wednesday, the 8 of us decided to gave school a miss and spent the day @ USS. First ride, the blue roller coaster, I swear it's frigging awesome,to me it's the scariest of all rides. The red one is FUN FUN FUN.As for the Revenge of Mummy, it's the one that I enjoy most in USS, I won't mind spending the entire day queuing for that over and over again. The food in USS are extremely expensive, so we decided to get out of USS and dine at Din Tai Fung(right opposite Hard rock Cafe) instead,finally satisfied my craving for xiao cai & XLB. A fter lunch, we headed back in for more rides. I tried the turkey leg that everyone has been talking about, it's good, but definitely doesn't worth $10.80. At the end of the day, we were all worn out, but it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment