Friday, June 17, 2011




Ohwell,am back to reality. Batam with my boy on our 2nd month, I insisted on staying @ Turi Beach Resort, which is super far away from town area, if you're not willing to pay 30bucks on the cab fare just to travel to town, then don't pick that particular resort. B'cus everything is charged in SGD and there's basically nothing to do over there.




Upon arrival, we waste no time to search for food and finally decided on heading to town for some street food. Just when I was wondering where the hell is the menu, the waiter came up with 15-18 dishes and placed them on our table. I didn't know it works that way in their country, pretty interesting though. Best part is we can smoke @ almost everywhere! After lunch was shopping for chips and dinner. Bought 4pack of ciggs,2chips,4 cup noodles & shampoo for only $18-$20. How awesome can it be?!



Headed back to our room after a long day under the scorching sun, we fall flat on the bed and only woke up an hour later for a walk & swim.I ate alot over there, like really ALOT compared to what I had in singapore. Oh and y'know breakfast buffet starts from 7-11am, I woke up at 9am, tried to wake that motherfucker up, but he only got up 20mins before breakfast ended,so there goes our breakfast! Haha but it doesn't really matter, we weren't hungry at all.



It's rather boring at batam, nothing much for us to do, but definitely a great place to relax, especially after working your ass off for 4 fucking days. Tomorrow, I'll be off to Kukup, hate singapore, make me feel stress only.




No comments:

Post a Comment