Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kukup trip with family, we always made it a point to visit there at least once in a year. I am madly in love with their stingray and otah,best in the world! Yesterday, Haozhe,Pinhui and Celeste came over and help me out with baking rainbow cake, it was a success thanks to them. Love you guys, for sure I'll bake for bffs the next time round!





Y'know,I actually thought of not contacting anyone when I'm back from the trip and just stay home till school starts. So on monday,the day I came back from kukup,I spent the rest of the day online shopping and at the end of the day, I found myself spending close to $200. This is one of the reasons why I'm always not home, prevent myself from overspending.


Oh and tomorrow I'm heading to the biggest F21 store in singapore with the boys, so frigging excited! Back to shoppping,ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment