Sunday, April 24, 2011

Besides being late for school almost everyday, first week of school was still alright,I'm really not use to waking up so early, the thought of squeezing in the fucking pack bus just makes me feel like giving school a miss. It's worst when it comes to raining days.I really hope that tomorrow will be a sunny yellow banana day,because I'm going for netball training after so damn long. I miss having games,so please please please don't rain.Town with babyboy last wednesday and we had Charlie Brown for dinner. The ambiance is duper cute, but the food are just average, price is reasonable though,it's located at Somerset 313,go give it a try. Yesterday(23/04/2011), the four of us went Cathay for dinner @ Popeye and caught Scream4,it was kinda scary to me, but the guys were laughing away throughout the show. After that was party @ phuture, it was so nice of Dan to give me a ride home when he can barely stay awake.

That's all for now, I wanna get my nails painted, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment