Monday, February 7, 2011

Cny day 3: The day the four of us,Ivan,Haozhe,Weining and I stayed up till 4am @ Ivan's crib,playing mahjong. We were lucky enough to have Ivan's bro to give us a ride home.

Cny day 4 was a hectic day, I woke up late and had to rush out for brunch with my family @ Jurong. Worst thing was, I picked the wrong outfit and throughout the day, I felt really uneasy. To prevent such thing from happening again, I think it's time for me to get an alarm clock, iphone's one sucks. Anyway, after filling up my stomach, I went off to meet my bffs before heading to Ivan's crib for visiting. We had so much fun over there,especially when we were playing black jack.

After the games and dinner,I left my bffs and went off to meet sue and theo for a drink. I really missed them like hell lots. Oh and after spending some time with theo, sue and I left to meet chace & co. over @ serangoon. Spent the night there drinking,playing card games and then I was gone, dead drunk. Okay, I really need to get some rest now, night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment