Friday, September 3, 2010

It's 4am right now. I just came back from Malacca 2 hours ago. Bro and his friends brought me out to Malacca for dinner after my paper . It's super last min, the moment I reached home, they had me to get my passport ready and despite having bf paper the next day, I still went ahead with it.

On average, one will take 3hr to reach Malacca from S'pore. But we only took like 2hr, because bro was like speeding , 150km/hr. It's crazy man. Upon reaching Malacca, we had Tza Cha in a temple, it's weird but kind of interesting. Oh btw, that was the best tze cha I ever had. After dinner, we went for dessert @ Jonker street , durian chendol. Not that good though. That's not the end, after walking around jonker street, we headed off for satay steamboat,that was supper.

Finally, we decided to make our way home. It was such a long and fun day! Okay I need to study now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment