Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am a happy happy girl cos I went shopping today! My day started off meeting Ivan for lunch @ 12pm then I went off shopping while vanz headed off for his paper. Walking down the street alone,shopping for nice clothes. That feeling=shiok! I don't know why, but i really enjoy shopping alone, call me a weirdo or whatever. I can make up my mind really fast, try already buy, but the amt. of money in my acc. drop super fast as well. I spent like $150 today, happy + sad = no feeling.

After I am done with shopping, went off to Bugis and find my babygirl,Jolene. Spent the day catching up with her,meanwhile, waiting for Haozhe to knock off and meet me for dinner. In the end, he chose to go home and be a pig rather than meeting his good friend for dinner! So sleeping is more important hor haozhe? Hahaha, anyway, we went for supper after she knocked off then home sweetie,time always seemed to pass really fast when I am with bbg. Love her <3

Sorry earthlings, no pictures cos I didn't bring my lousy cam out. I gonna save up and get a s90, but saving up is so hard. Maybe I should just ask daddy to get me one. Hehe!

I think something is wrong with me, I kind of miss uncle chace's shoot non-stop machine mouth" [okay maybe only yixuan and chace understand what the shit I'm talking abt]. And of course, I miss my girlfriend.

Alright, that's all for today, this is the first time I post up such a wordy post, with no pictures. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment