Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For your case, I won't forgive and forget, neither will I act as nothing ever happened, till you apologise.

Not because I'm petty, but you had everything blamed on me when I am not even in the wrong.

Hello, I only know you for 3 months,what do you expect me to do?!
Your so called "GOOD" friends have been with you for the past 4 years, yet they did nothing, shouldn't you blame them instead?

AND
Why must I always listen to you? Why do you think that you are always the right one? What makes you think that your judgement is never wrong?

So what if you are good in arguing and shooting people? Good friend never do this to each other.

You have no best friend cos you trust no one, I wanted to be the first, we can go shopping together, share about everything and anything. I assume I can stand your attitude and give in to you no matter what happens. But I am so wrong, we can never be good friend unless you change your attitude. I know I am not perfect either, but as I mentioned in the earlier post, I've always been very nice and patient towards you, so I expect you to treat me the same way,and not take advantages of me.

As you know, I have a very bad memory, so as long as you pluck up enough courage to apologise, you will be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment