Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time check: 12.02am
I just sent daddy a text
" Why are you not home yet?"
20 minutes later he called and apologised,saying he's on his way back.
Cute right my daddy, actually I just wanna check and make sure that he's alright.

Today , I meet my girls and we went Marina Barrage to picnic and fly-kite. Omg, it was awesome.

I love the heart-to-heart talk session.
I love it when we play truth or truth.
I love it when we can't stop taking pictures.
I love it when we gossip about someone and something.
I love it when we all come together and try making the kite fly.
I love it when I am being with them.

There are alot of photos, and I have to wait till sue send it to me before I can post it up here.

I am super pack this week,looking forward to each and every day.

Monday-Mahjong
Tuesday-Picnic with girls
Wednesday-I'm meeting Jolene (my babygirl)
Thursday-Project.Toy story 3
Friday-Shopping and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment