Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family outing part 2

Alright, I'm finally done with uploading the pictures, there still alot more,but I'll only upload it in facebook because blogger is freaking lag.
Chalet at SAF seaview resort was hell pretty,facilities were good,how I wish I can stay there forever. And there's alot of good food around that area, I gave the famous nasi lemak a try on one of the day,it wasn't that great after all.But the queue was super long, I queued for 15mins or so,the guy in front of me even gave up queueing when it's just his turn after 2 more person.So dumb of him!It's 9.55am now, I just came back from a run and I smell like a salted fish. While I'm cooling down, I am typing all this out. It's Friday once again, I meeting Mr Wee and Mr Chua for rochor bean-curd and do some shopping in the night. I'll be back with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment