Saturday, May 22, 2010

My baby! Pretty right,I know.
Look at this sinful guy, eating fried food! He's not suppose to eat them one lohs. Then after eating, he give one act blur face.Ivan,go be an actor.

Hello, It has been like so damn long ever since I used blogger. I really love how livejournal works, but because there's no disk space remaining for my lj account,meaning I counldn't upload any pictures anymore, thus I created a blogger.
All right, 22/05/2010,the day where there are 4 flea going on in town, I shop till I drop. The one held at Pit building was awesome and the rest were great as well, but not as good as pit building one. I bought something from each flea, and each of them is what I've been looking high and low for, e.g leather pants from f21,I manage to get it at $20,bnwt somemore[original price was $40]. I tried on the L couple weeks ago and it was way too big for me, but M was OOS already. And today I FOUND IT, the right size and it was hell worth it. I'm gonna wear it out soon! Oh and pretty pretty clogs,something I can die for. Can't wait to own it!
I think,that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment